Friday, May 18, 2012

Video Games



The most favorite hobbie for the youth today!
 I think all the people around the world play video games at least twice a week. The video games i something that when i play i can´t leave it. Since i was child i liked the video games and all the time i went to the little machines of video games that came in the fear. That was the only place that i played when i was like 5 or 6 years old. Then when i had 7 years i think, my uncle had computers and that was the reason i began playing video games a lot. All the time i went with him and asked him to play in his computer, After when my father bought a computer i became addicted to games and when i finished my homework i played with my friends in the computer!

I had to buy controls and install games for the computer, i remember that my firsts games that i played were of nintendo 64, i installed the project 64 in the computer and i played games with my friends like "Super Mario 64, Mario Kart 64 and Super smash Bros". The bad thing was that the control were not so good and then using it a lot, the controls were ruined. My parentes didn´t buy me a nintendo , i mean a console; After i went to play in places with video games and in those there were a lot of games and the controls were awesome! i had to save money during the week for to play video games and pay.
Now! Finally i have my own console that is a Wii and now i can play with great controls and whenever i want, also i don´t have to pay nothing. I just have to organice my time because i don´t have a lot of time like when i was 12 or 13. My parents bought me the Wii with the condition that when i did all my homework and i don´t have nothing to do i can play, and also if i have good Scores in the school.
"I think the video games help you to forgot all your concerns and is fun to play with other people; you just have to take care of your time and don´t be angry when you play, because sometimes you fell angry when you lose or something like that! and remember is just a Game "

No comments:

Post a Comment