Friday, May 18, 2012

FRIENDSHIP


Since i was Child i remembre all the friends that i´ve had, like the best friends and my cousings (They are the most important in all my friendships). When i was child, i had a good friend that was Diego. He always gave me his friendship and all the time we went to many places.
I was with him from 5th grade to 7th grade. I was not with him because when he and his family went to the U.S i had to meet some other friends.

Then in the secundary i met good people and some were my friends, i enjoyed with them and actually all the time we went to play, to eat, and to had fun. I choose them because they were good and they were responsable. But Now that i´m in High school i don´t see them frecuently, so only in the social networks we talk; however i have good friends in my school Iga, my friends now are good persons and when i am free i go with them to the stadium, to play basketball, etc.

As i live in San Francisco most of my friends are here and my best friends!! are from my church. Together we have gone to many places and enjoy our trips. The last activity was a party rock dance. We presented some points in the activitie for the mother´s day and we danced.  
I think the best friends for me are the persons that have the sames values of me and live like i am.

No comments:

Post a Comment