Tuesday, May 15, 2012

MOTHER´S DAY


Today we didn’t have classes in the school because today was mother´s day and all the day I gave time to my mother. In the morning in the streets there were a lot of cars with music and they were singing and talking to the mothers around the neighbor. I woke up at 4:00 pm with my family to say my mother happy mother´s day. Then I went to sleep again and I got up at 8:00.  All of this day I did things special for my mother and also I did a little bit of homework.
In the afternoon we had an activity in the church for the mother´s day but my mother didn´t go because she went with my grandmother, however the activity was so good because we presented a dance of lmfao with all my friends and it was great and marvelous because I made t-shirts for my friends and we practice the party dance.
At night we had a delicious food that was a churrasco, we gave to the mothers and they were very happy with us. After we played soccer and I slept at 10: 00 Pm ´cause for to get up early tomorrow to study. 

No comments:

Post a Comment