Friday, May 18, 2012

FOOD ....



This week with my mother, we made a cake in the hose, and we cooked bread with cheese inside.
My mother actually make delicious food and when some people come in the house they congratulate my 
mother of her food.
She is nice preparing fast food like pizza, she cooks the pizza very different from the domino´s and pizza hut.
She has her own recipe for her pizzas, and she likes that i help her with her recipes.
She is a good cooker because she likes to wath in the tv programs about food and how to prepare it, then she practice in the kitchen and thouse are her delicious food becuase she tries make it good.

There are a lot of dishes that i like to test, as the hamburguers, Hot dogs, salads, and tipycal food. When i eat her food i want to eat again becuase is very delicious and i have the temptation to test.


My favorite fast food is pizza, i can eat 7 porcions of pizza and i feel good. Once with my father we ate 2 pizzas and i was like FULL! because i couldn´t walk to much and felt my stomach very big. And my favorite dish to eat is the food that the people give in the weddings the "Estofado" Is ummm delicious with the potatoes the meat and the rice!!
I eat a lot but i´m not fat because i do exercise and i don´t know where all the food went on!

No comments:

Post a Comment