Friday, May 18, 2012

MUSIC

My favorite hobbie after the video games!!!!!!!!!
There´s not a day that i don´t listen to music in my house. Always i´m listening to musik, when i go to the school, when i go outside and when i´m doing homework or doing exercise. Sometimes i listen with all the volume and i sing too, in my house i have a good bass and it feels so good! also with the headphones is very good.



The music helps you to forget what were you thinking before and it depands of the kind of music, because when i´m listening electronic music i feel like i want to jump, go out, play etc... and when i listen like romantic music i remember a lot of things... Also with the salsa or Bachata i feel like i want to dance.
My favorite music obviously is the Electronic music. like these artists LMFAO, BLACK EYED PEAS, and David Guetta. This kind of music make me feel good and happy. I was learning the shuffling that is a dance of lmfao and now i can dance electronic music as Break dance.


And in the radio my favorite station is "La Yosi" frecuently there are some electronic songs, and like hip hop. I listen the top 20. Really the music is the most important thing for being good. All the time i am listening the news of the latests songs of my favorite artists and learning their songs like how to dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment