Friday, May 18, 2012

"""""TESTS""""





When we´re talking about exams for some is concerned, others nightmare and for me a test of what do i know.All the time when i have exams i´m not nervous, the thing is that i have studied and only, that´s all.!!!

In an exam i think before that is like something that is for to tell me how much do i know about the subject. The next week in my school i have exams and the first day of the exams i have English, English is course that is studing practicing talking and also using the topics that i learn. When i have hard test i study those more than the others that are easy for me; i have to do questionnairies of the topics because since i was child my mother did questionnairies for me and she asked me. That was the way that i had good scores in my exams because i studied very good. Now i use the same way to learn and to study for the tests, i have to sumary the topics and then do a questionnairie, that´s the only way that i can remember and answer correctly.

If i just read i can´t remember and i don´t have good scores, This weekend i´m going to study and prepare for the tests of the next week. I am going to do my questionnairies and study the things that are difficult for me.


" You know the only way that you use to prepare for the tests, don´t be nervous and don´t ask for copy because that is "cheating" just prepare your self and be already"

No comments:

Post a Comment