Saturday, March 31, 2012

Summer Quen Party



THIS week was so fun because each day i had to go to the school with differents clothing as pijamas, clown, old and famous people. It was funny because in each day one person was the best in the class and there were some days that there wasn`t just one person. Then in the break everybody got in the patio and the teachers chose the best clothing.


This week is called spirit week because is near to the holy week and we enjoy it. Then on thursday we had the most beautiful party in the school, it was near to the old IGA school and it was from 3 to 8 pm. So first in the morning of that day the girls of secre were preparing the party with posters, decorations and photos. In the afternoon i went to kevin`s house with chofo and we prepared for the party, then we arrived at 4:00 with some others people. The first thing that we did that day was to go to dance!!!

I danced with my classmates and some friends, also we danced in circle and we tooke photos and bought food. The party was so good, the music, the disco, decorations and food were great for all the students and other people. I left the party at 8 after the coronation of the summer quen and king, also after the news of the people that had the most beatiful clothing around the week.

My friends told me that the party finished late and the dancing was so fun!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you had fun with the Summer Queen party, I think everybody did. I am glad to see that you are writing a lot, that's good. :)

    ReplyDelete