Saturday, March 24, 2012

My Biography

 

I was born in 1996 at 8:00 in the morning. The place was a Hospital San Juan de Dios and this was so beautiful  because when i look at that hospital i remember the day when i came to the world. Then my family left Quetzaltenango and we went to San Francisco el Alto. My first birthday was with all my mother´s family because i was the first grandson of them. From 1 to 5 years my family gave me a lot of presents and they were happy because always i was obedient and i didn´t do a lot of antics. When i was 2 my sister was born and my childhood was all the time with her because although i wasn´t with her grade in the school i played with her all the time in the brake or in the house. I studied my primary in  san francisco el alto and my first school was "Centro de formación el Patriota", i was in that school until 4th grade and then i studied in the collage "New Vision".The 5th and 6th grade were in that school and i was the best in my grade so i had the guatemala´s flag in the school. After in my secundary i went to study in Quetzaltenango in the INEGAP and my 7th grade was a little bit diffucult for me because i was nervous for study in other school and because i didn´t meet friends. In the secundary i didn´t have the flag but i was in the honor rolle. When i sutidied in Quetzaltenango i learned differents things and one of these was when i was in electricity and i learned the way to install the lights and how  to fix the appliances as the blender and the roaster.
After i graduated in 9th grade and i recieved a diploma and a electicity diploma. Then i chose the Bachillerato carrer and decided to study in Iga. I wanted to study in that place because i wanted to improve my english and to go fast to the university. That was my reason because i chose that carrer and the school. Now i´m in 10th Grade and i´m so happy because i´ve improved my english i know that i´m gonna graduate this year and the next year i´m gonna study bussines administration.More about me!!! 
"This is my short biography and i´m doing alwas the right for me and my family and my principal goal for my life is to enjoy each moment and Be Happy..."

No comments:

Post a Comment