Friday, August 3, 2012

"LIE"

However that didn´t matter to me because i had other friends and i tell them about it. Like the example of the man that took care of the sheeps and he had to adivice when the wolf come , because if he didn´t advice the wolf will eat the sheeps. Once there were nothing but he wanted to lie the boss, so he shouted "the wolf, the wolf, the wolf comes" and the boss believed him and he went to see if there were something but there weren´t nothing, then the second time was the same but whe the third one was truth he adviced and the boss didn´t believe him and the wolf ate all the sheeps.



I had an experience with my cousing when i was child and he told me that he wanted to stay with me and he enjoyed playing with me in the break in the school, but i knew that there were something that was incorrect in our relationship, i knew that he was lying with me and he had other friend that allways was whit him.



All the time my mother told me that story and she thaught me that i don´t have to lie becuase if i do it the pesont won´t believe me, and won´t have the confidence of the person. When someone lies me i have a different confidence with him because i won´t believe again.

" When you lie people, they won´t have the same confidence with you"

No comments:

Post a Comment